Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm Lovin' It

Good afternoon friends! I know I just posted yesterday, but I actually have time again today (plus I'm procrastinating).

Today, I slept in til 10am! It felt SO good. I lazed around the house and got a few things done. I went to Autumn Sun Productions (local yoga venue) at noon and just got home from picking up some Mickey D's.

Now, I am not like all the other food bloggers out there who snap a picture of everything they eat. That cheeseburger most definitely was in my stomach before anyone could have whipped out a phone/camera, haha. But don't get me wrong, I love reading Caitlin and Meghan's blogs. As well as my friend, Meredith's. I love seeing what they eat and trying their recipes. Believe me, I am just not that dedicated. :)

Now I have the rest of the weekend to do what I want. And what needs to be done... whaa. whaaa... Lol
So here's my laundry list:

-Laundry (whites, colors)
-CLEAN CLOSET (I have been putting this off for months)
-Clean Bathroom
-Clean out Refrigerator
-Sweep the ENTIRE house (what a tremendous task)
-Vacuum car
-Wash car
-Clean Bedroom
-Take out trash

Ok, so after seeing the list it doesn't look so bad, but I am the queen of procrastination. I really want to get this done before the real world's weekend starts (Friday at 5pm). I also have a one hour run to complete today!!! I'm keeping my eye on the prize: shopping later tonight. :D

In honor of eating McDonald's today- I think I should list everything I'm currently lovin'.

-It's 70 degrees in the middle of February!
-I am excited about training for my new job next week!
-Our bonus was announced today and exceeded their 7.5% target!
-I have a wonderful family, close caring friends, and the best boyfriend!
-I will be receiving an awesome tax return next week! (That will go to my school loans.)
-I'm going to Hawaii in April!

I am lovin' (thankful for) many other things in my life, those are just the highlights. Have a wonderful weekend!

PS. Look forward to a review on "Water for Elephants" and an update on my New Year's Resolutions! I plan to have a review every two months! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment