Monday, January 10, 2011

Productive Mondays!

Hello blog world! So, the new year's resolutions have been coming along nicely. I haven't drank ANY soda since 2010! Wooo it's been 10 days! I've almost completely blown the not eating out resolution, but have still been able to eat healthy despite eating out. IE: Wendy's spicy chicken caesar salad, smaller portions, etc. Yay! I'm off to a good start on my running and yoga. Although I haven't been running as fast as I would like, I know I shouldn't be disappointed bc it will take some time.

On a completely different note! I had a fabulous weekend with some girlfriends of mine! Lynndi and Wazhma came up to see me Friday night and stayed until Saturday evening. We ate out, watched "V" (a guilty pleasure tv show that Lynndi and I watch to make fun of the dialog... mostly.. We kind of got sucked in tho, haha), went to Tulsa (all plans epicly failed by the way). But we still had a good time hanging out. When people come to see me it makes me feel SO special. :) Hehe.

My weekend wasn't completely devoid of the boyfriend. I watched him and his dad wall mount his tv. It was crooked at first! I hated to tell them! LOL. Then Sunday after Yoga for Athletes, I went over to Aaron's to run and eat and hang out. The run also became a failure with the apartment's workout room being 85 degrees. I got 25 minutes into my 40 min run and had to stop (I had already taken several breaks). BUT! I finished the 40 min pace run today! So, I get to rest tomorrow which works out better bc I'll be attending a COOKING class with Aaron (bday present for him). We also worked in a little Mario Kart! I'm pretty competitive but still had fun. I at least won ONE game! :D

Work was good today! It snowed ALL day! Other than that, I'm at home in my pajamas, about to read and hit the sack. Here's a not so great picture of my town today! Good night!


011020112050_l.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment