Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fish, Fitness, Friends and Fun!

So, I had a fabulous weekend followed by a... meh week. Haha. Let's start with Thursday night. A group of friends all went out for Mexican food for Meredith's bday! Happy Birthday Meredith (it was this past Monday)! We had a good time and I enjoyed every bit of the food. :) I forgot to take pictures :( so here's bday clip-art. Lol



Friday dragged on at work, but I suggested a date night for Aaron and me for the evening. Since it's Lent, I suggested Red Lobster and a movie. Aaron said we must try Fish Daddy's- a coworker of his recommended it and a friend of mine did as well! I am so glad we did! We shared the Hot Crab Dip for an appetizer and I had the Tilapia Alexander with a side of mashed potatoes and broccoli. It was ALL amazing- maybe I was that hungry. Haha. Aaron had the Mahi Mahi Alexander. I thought it was tasty as well! Instead of going to the theatre, Aaron and I caught up on Lost. Haha, I know I know, but we wanted to save money and stay in! 

I slept in Saturday while Aaron went to work (wha waa). Then I got a little energy and decided to shop!! And shop I did! I got so many cute Spring outfits! Shopping always makes me happy when I'm able to find a lot I like! Aaron and I went to the Cheesecake factory to share a drink and nachos. Yum. A perfect ending to my day.



Sunday was a productive day- laundry, cleaning, gym, etc. And then the work week came. Lol.

Monday was dreary, followed by a dreary Tuesday and today was too. Yuck. BUT! Monday I went to the Tulsa Driller's indoor football game (kind of a joke). I had a lot of fun though! Here's a picture of Julie and me:


Last night I went to Inner Peace Yoga for the first time in TWO MONTHS. It's been too long. We did a lot of hip openers and back stretches- just what I needed. And tonight I went to a Kickboxing class! I have to say I was impressed! My all time favorite class was a cardio kickbox class I took in OKC. Well this came close to it. My previous class was just a little more fast paced though. ;) I sure did work up a sweat though- I will definitely be going back! I am already sore and it's only been 2 hours. Haha. 

Now I am holed up in Starbucks enjoying a carmel cappuccino and a red velvet whoopie pie. What a treat! Now to get through the rest of this week. Please come out sun!



Aaron and I will be going to Dallas to visit his parents this weekend. I've already checked out the weather- mid 80's oh yes! I am looking forward to it!

Have a good week/weekend! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment