Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day Two Con’t

After showering, Reba and I decided to go get a mani/pedi, respectively. It was the most painful pedicure ever! Lol. However, the end result was beautiful toenails (that secretly cover up two black toenails later on)!


 After ward, we met Brittany for lunch. We go to “Da Big Kahuna” where I enjoy my first alcoholic beverage – a Mai Tai -- in Hawaii. J Then we stroll on down to a restaurant on the beach where we relax under the shade (Brittany and Reba were a little sunburnt). I ordered a my favorite drink, the Piña Colada, and it was delish!





The whole day was a relax-fest. We were super exhausted from the race and time change. We strolled along Waikiki’s “main strip” for shopping. And later on ate sushi for dinner. 



Sitting out on the patio was gorgeous and the atmosphere was awesome. And a normal bedtime of 8pm rounded off the night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment